Turn Prospects Into Customers Overnight!
Let’s talk about how you can turn prospects into customers and retain them for future sales and marketing. While your marketing is doing its job, you need to be working on turning those prospects into customers. There are a few key ways to draw them in and seal the deal. You need to be:
The biggest fear of most new customers is the dreaded buyer’s remorse. You want to avoid this at all costs and this should be mitigated if you’ve provided a quality product/service that delivers on the marketing claims you’ve made.
But if by chance it still happens, there are two ways to deal with it:
- Offer to refund money – no questions asked
- Offer a bonus they can keep even if they return the product
These offers alone can also mitigate buyer’s remorse because the customer will trust you more just for offering it.
There are a number of other ways to turn a prospect into a customer:
- Offer a special price as an opportunity for you to test the market.
- Offer a referral incentive.
- Offer a smaller, more inexpensive product first to build trust.
- Offer package deals.
- Offer to charge less for their first purchase if they become a repeat customer.
- Offer extra incentives such as longer warranties or free bonuses if ordered by a set date.
- Offer financing options, if applicable.
- Offer a bonus if they pay in full.
- Offer special packaging or delivery.
- Offer “name your own price” incentives.
- Offer comparative data or other comparison tools.
- Offer a trade-up or upgrade to something they already have.
- Offer additional educational information to help them make the decision.
The options really are as limitless as your imagination. You can use these or other ideas to find what works the best for your business, products/service and target market.
“By making it inviting, easy, informative, non-threatening, educational, inspiring and fun to do business with you, you’ll loft your company above the competition.”Jay Abraham
Do you need help figuring out the best strategy for converting prospects into customers? Take the guided tour of our online business academy and see how it gives you exclusive access to the mountain of resources and tools, along with information from some of the greatest marketing minds on Earth.