Direct Response: Marketing That Works
What does Direct Response Marketing mean? Direct response marketing is marketing that demands a direct response from your potential customers. This type of marketing is simply marketing that works. It’s used to answer questions, present your branding, products, and the reason you do what you do. Customers love this, it generates great customer engagement, as they are offered the opportunity to respond, by signing up for a newsletter, downloading helpful information, posting a comment on your site or blog, or purchasing a product from you.
Oh, you want more specifics such as what does direct response marketing look like? It comes in many forms, including:
- Direct mail
- Print ads
- Radio and TV ads
- Coupons or other incentives
- Digital Ads
Some of the benefits and advantages of direct marketing that your business will see are:
- It’s something fun to spend time testing when you have some spare time during your slow season in business
- It’s a productive way to communicate with businesses and empower you to create more relationships
- It’s a great way to reach out and up-and cross-sell to current customers
- It’s a low-cost way to find new business
- It’s used as leverage to turn small sales into large sales
- Supplement your current marketing program
- A cost-effective way to reach specific target markets
- Offers measurable results
- Try to reach outside your local area for new business
- Help increase the effectiveness of your sales force
These are all great benefits that can come from taking a little time into putting together a direct response marketing plan and executing it.
“I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing”Jay Abraham
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market; in your local area or outside your local area. Our GUIDED TOUR can help you put together a great direct response marketing plan and get your business on the path to increased success with marketing that works.